- This super soft baby wool is manufactured by James C Brett a well-known British Spinner.
- It can be machine washed at 40c and comes in a wide range of traditional and contemporary shade range.
- It knits to a tension of 22 sts x 28 rows = 10cm x 10cm (4″ x 4″) and its recommended needle size is 4mm.
- This baby wool is a best seller since it is a DK plus 100% acrylic and gentle on your new-born’s tender skin.
- Please note that the colours shown may differ slightly from the actual product depending on the computer monitors and hardware colour profiles.